Monday, February 18, 2013

Cady and the Tour of Oman

It took us about one hour and ten minutes to drive to the Tour of Oman race.Once we got out of the car, our teacher, Ms.Rachel, assigned us to interview two people with at least four questions or more. The whole place was crowded, not just with bikers, but also with assistants who supported them. Each assistant had a different job, and there were so many jobs altogether, it would take me an hour to type them all down! So, that was a ton of assistants for each team. I was super nervous and overwhelmed, but I found two assistants to interview and you can read the interviews down below.

Interview #1
Q 1:What is your job?
A 1:I'm a massuse.
(Ooohhh, a massuse.)
Q 2:Which team do you support?
A 2:The Saxo-bank Thinkoff team.

Interview #2
Q 1:How many countries have you been to?
A 1: So many, I lost count! 30?
Q 2: How long have you been a mechanic?
A 1: For about twenty-five years.

The whole class at the Tour of Oman (top)
Let the race begin! Ready? On your marks... Get set...

Then, the race was about to start, so my whole class and I followed the bikers to the start line as the race began. So, in summary, we had a one-hour-and-ten-minute ride to the Tour of Oman, interviewed two assistants, and followed the bikers to the start line. And after that, the next day, we saw a YouTube video about the race. It turned out one of the guys who Zara interviewed shook her hand and won the race. Awww! :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA,thanks Kate!!!
    Ya it was the most exiting moment in my life. I have never met anyone famous before. Chris Froome was a very nice and interesting man.It was an honer to meet him in person.
    by zara

    ReplyDelete